As an Account Manager
As an eCommerce Account Manager you will be communicating directly with clients as they choose eCommerce digital transformation. For every client you would be the face of Axtrics and also responsible for their satisfaction and success.
- Take the ownership and lead all client accounts
- Do the counselling and update clients about the digital transformation stratergies
- Maintains a good and healthy professional relationship with clients
- Understand Client’s requirements thoroughly and create complete documentation for team to follow
- Do a thorough study on Client’s brand, niche, products, audience, competitors, business objectives.
- Understand budget of client and plan campaigns accordingly to suit the priorities.
- Becomes an interceptor between the team and client as both communicate in different ways and you have to make sure objectives and deliveries are met on time with results.
- Collecting monthly performance reports from each department and share a compiled report with client
- Work on creating new oppertunites for Clients
- Stay up to date with all eCommerce technologies and trends.
- Take periodic sessions for digital growth of each department
What you can seek
- To work in an environment where no one is robot and you can think like humans.
- You will be supported by a team who will make sure all your plans and stratergies are executed as per the direction.
- All those tools and technologies you always wanted to use for your stratergies.
- A consistent growth & learning as your will be working on some very good projects.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in eCommerce domain is required.
- You don’t need to know coding but should have the basic architechture knowledge.
- Digital Marketing experience preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Familarity with Magento & Shopify preferred.