Terms & Conditions
Few Important Guidelines
This policy document contains all the terms and conditions for the users of our website and services. This electronic document does not require any digital or physical signatures.
Use of website
The use of this website and offered services are subject to these Terms and Conditions including all the policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference and specific terms which we may draw to your attention. By mere use of this website, you shall be contracting with these terms and conditions and Axtrics Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
For the use of these Terms and Conditions, the term “we”, “us”, “our” shall mean Axtrics Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and the terms “user”, “you” or “your” shall mean any legal or natural person who has agreed to become a buyer on this website.
Information presented on the website
- We make efforts to ensure that all the information provided on our website is accurate and up to date. However, we provide no warranties, undertakings or representations about quality, accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information provided on the website.
- All the information provided on our website is for informational purposes only. You are advised not to rely on the information presented on this website for any legal, professional or accounting advice. You should arrange a qualified party for any legal advice you may need in reliance on the information listed on this website.
Updates and changes
- We update our website on a regular basis to improve the functionality and enhance navigation. We reserve all the rights to change, modify, add or delete any portions of the website without any prior notice and you confirm that it is your responsibility to review any changes or updates periodically.
- These Terms and Conditions or any other specific terms can be changed at any time and the use of the website or services are subject to such changes. You agree that you will check for such changes whenever you visit this website or use our services.
Limitation of liability
Any information, which is disclosed by one party to another party, in any form shall remain the property of the disclosing party and shall contain any and all confidential or proprietary notices which appear on the original. The Confidential Information shall exclude the following information which:
- Is/was in public domain or prior publicly known;
- Is received from third party by receiving party, without breaching this Agreement;
- Is allowed in writing for disclosure by the Disclosing Party; and
- Has been disclosed by the Receiving Party pursuant to a statutory obligation or order;
The Receiving Party agrees to protect its own similar proprietary and confidential information, for any purpose except for conducting business with the Disclosing Party, or otherwise agreed in writing. Confidential Information of the parties involved disclosed prior to execution of this Agreement shall be subject to the protections afforded hereunder.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Terminating the use of the website
Axtrics may also delete, or prohibit access to or use of, all related files and information. You hereby accord and acknowledge that Axtrics may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above at any point of time at its own sole discretion.
You shall not threaten, mistreat, pester or threaten Axtrics or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of Axtrics or any third party. Axtrics Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves all the rights to take necessary action against certain types of unwanted emails that violate Axtrics policies like threatening of a claim or a fine, threatening of bodily harm and so on.
In any situation of performance delays or deadline postponement due to unavoidable circumstances such as strike, war, fire, flood, civil unrest, government regulations, terrorist action or any other act of Nature, neither party shall be liable for any failure. This provision shall not be construed as relieving either party from its any payment obligations.