Information we collect
Without your consent, we do not collect any information which is personal or you don’t want to be shared. In general, you may browse our website without providing any personally identifiable information about yourself. However, when you visit our website we do collect data which is non-personally identifiable information like IP address, operating system and the type of browser you are using in order to proffer better usability.
Use of information
Personal information is any information that relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or collective set of data or other information, which is or may be in possession of Axtrics.
The information our clients provide enables us to understand them and their needs so that we can respond more efficiently and effectively.
We collect information in the following manner:
- Personal information provided by you when you contact us asking for our services which is discreet and kept confidential for maintaining our client’s privacy, for instance: your name, email address, telephone number, or credit card to store with your account.
- Once you have contacted us or accessed our services, we then verify your identity and entitlement to our services.
- The information we collect is to allow our clients to register services they purchase.
- The information you provide on our website with your consent, whether public or private, will not be exchanged, sold, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever.
Data safety and protection
We have a variety of industry-standard security measures to protect your data from any unauthorized access, unauthorized alteration, destruction, misuse or disclosure. Our security measures include:
- We limit the access to your personal information from most Axtrics personnel. Your personal information and critical project data are only shared with our project managers and employees who oversee customer communications.
- We have technical safeguards such as using anti-virus software, regular monitoring of our systems, and secure destruction of media containing your information.
- Physical safeguards include controlled access to our facilities and locked doors and file cabinets.
- We provide regular awareness and training programs to our employees regarding the importance and means by which they must protect your information.
Cookies are small files that store user information in order to make websites work more efficiently and give the users a better customer experience. These text files are stored on your device or computer. We may:
- Store your preferred browsing choices such as languages, geographical locations, etc.;
- Collect website usage statistics and marketing information;
- Enable a third party to deliver advertisements for our services to you.
You may choose to disable or block cookies by adjusting your browser settings. If you choose to do so, we may not be able to offer you some of our services or functionalities.
Certain information is automatically saved in our log files such as browser types, IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, ISP (Internet Service Provider), timestamp, OS (Operating System), and/or clickstream data. This logged information can be combined with any other information that we collect and deliver tailored services to improve site functionality, marketing and site analytics.