The best time for posting on a website or social media is when your clients and followers are online. Undoubtedly, there are actual times that serve the best for your brand name. Continue reading to plunge into that. Every social platform has a distinct time that goes best for the audience. For instance, the best time to upload anything on Instagram is different from the best time to post on Facebook. It becomes a bit complicated when you begin analyzing various time zones. So let’s make it a little easier for you all and break down particular times to release your social media posts and give suggestions for social media management tools.
Which Time Zone Should You Consider While Posting to Social Media?
The more famous your brand, the more extra time zones you are likely to consider. Some brands and influencers send out identical messages at distinct times of the day to estimate various time zones. Preferably, you need to ensure that most time zones are reached without conveying the same message. Try not to send more than four of the identical messages in a single day and disperse them at different points of time to reach as many time zones as possible.
Which countries are your customers situated in? In case you’re targeting the United States and Canada, you are likely to need to hit the EST time zone for it has the highest number of people. However, if your target group is in London, you must post within the GMT time zone.
You can utilize social media analytics tools to obtain data on where your shoppers are located. Using this data, you can map out which time works best for your audience.
When to Post on Instagram?
The most suitable time to upload posts on Instagram is during lunchtime (11 p.m. -1 p.m.) and evening after working hours (7-9 p.m.). Most of the Instagrammers tend to log in through their mobile phones, avoiding browsing during work hours.
- Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the most beneficial days to upload on Instagram.
- Sunday is not the best day to post on Instagram. However, Saturday at 5 p.m.is the best time to post on Instagram.
- Wednesdays receive the highest level of engagement on Instagram.
When Is the Most Secure Time to Post on Facebook?
The right time to post on FB is between 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. during the working days to get the highest exposure to your viewers. That’s possible because numerous Facebook users browse on their PCs and check it during their spare time at work.
- The most favorable days to upload posts on Facebook are Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- The worst day to post on Facebook is Tuesday.
- Weekends get the maximum level of engagement on Facebook.
When Is the Best Moment to Post on LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is a known professional social network utilized by recruiters, salespeople, and entrepreneurs which is why it’s usually handled, during working hours. So, the best time to post anything on LinkedIn is between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the most suitable days to post on LinkedIn.
- After working hours and weekends are the worst times to post on LinkedIn for visibility and engagement.
When is the Best Hour to Post on Twitter?
The most competent time to post on Twitter is during the lunch hour between 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. Nonetheless, scheduling posts right before lunch serves well too.
- Business days tend to get maximum engagement on Twitter. Posting at lunch every day from Monday to Friday can support you to boost social media engagement.
- Wednesday is the most suitable day to post on Twitter.
Best Moment to Post on Pinterest
The most desirable time to post on Pinterest is between, 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. Moms use Pinterest actively which may be why they tend to post later in the evening.
- Weekends are, by far the best day to post on Pinterest.
- Working hours during the weekdays tend to be less popular for Pinterest users, resulting in lower levels of engagement.
Best Time to Broadcast Videos on YouTube
The most appropriate time to upload on YouTube is early afternoon within 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. It’s due to the reason that most of the viewers watch videos in the evening, consequently resulting in videos being indexed by then.
- Thursdays and Fridays are the most suitable days to post videos on YouTube.
- Most viewers watch YouTube on the weekend so, don’t hesitate to post on Saturdays and Sundays in the early daylight around 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
So, When Is the Best of Times to Post on Social Media?
To understand the best time to post on social media, you need to take account of the social platform you’re going to practice and the time zone of most of your customers.
Although the times mentioned above are just the averages, whereas you might find that the maximum engagement of your audience is at some different times. The most reliable way to determine the best time to upload on social media is to try and test first. You can utilize tools of social media management to schedule posts at different times over the stretch of numerous weeks to discover which times work the best with your audience.
Don’t forget to track the progress of your competitors and see when they get the highest engagement on their posts. Possibilities are that these times could work for you too. Try posting when they usually are quiet but keep in mind that each platform is different so, follow each one individually to get the best results.
Google Analytics Report for Social Media Broadcasting
Google Analytics has all the accurate information to support you to decide the suitable times to post on social media once you have created the social media profiles and uploaded a few updates to accumulate data. All you require to do is to make Custom Reports for every platform and begin analyzing data. Let’s stroll through this process together.
- Click on Custom Report in the leftward side toolbar on Google Analytic
- Choose ‘New Custom Report’ to begin formulating your report
- Select the information you wish to see in your report.
- Save the report and see your outcomes. To view the times of the day merely pick ‘Hour’ as your secondary dimension.
- Repeat the preceding steps for all major social media traffic providers
- Begin planning your social media schedule around your most suitable times to post
- Utilize custom reports to track growth and achievement
Social Media Management Tools
After making your social media plan, you can utilize social media marketing automation and management devices like Hootsuite, Buffer, and Later to schedule posts at any time. These tools can support you to remain consistent with your uploading schedule and reach your supporters or followers even when you’re asleep. The social media tools can also be used for experimenting at different times to ascertain, which times get maximum engagement.
Continually observing your social media engagement and examining your social data can aid you to find the best times to post on Facebook, Instagram or other social networking platforms that your brand is on. Our recommendations are some guidelines for you. But remember, that each brand is different, and benchmarks can differ depending on the social media platform you are using and the type of industry. Nevertheless, as the count of your followers keeps growing, you may notice that your audience engrosses with you at different times. Every social media platform changes its algorithms, so you require to stay on the peak of these reforms. So, we suggest, never cease testing or experimenting. Also, don’t be hesitant to post on social media on less common days too, for you might fail to reach your highest percentage of followers, you might be able to connect with people who would have otherwise goofed out on.